Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What a Gift!


Profile of our little guy!

Another one with prayer hands!


It is a BOY!!



We found out yesterday that we are going to have a baby BOY! Abby is going to have a baby brother.. She was not too sure about a boy when the nurse told her but now it is all she talks about! I wish Stephen could have been there.. He was so excited! One of each.. A precious little girl and now a handsome little man to add to our family.




Thank you Mom for coming and going with me yesterday! It meant so much to have you there! Your first Grandson!!!

3 comments:

Cathy Noble said...

I can tell already that hes just as sweet and perfect as his big sister! Congratulations! What a lovely family you have created!

mycraftsamber said...

Yay I am so happy for you guys!

Shea Stringer Long said...

Congrats, boys are the best. no babies of my own but we have 4 nephews and 2 more on the way. and they love their Auntie Shea.