Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Counting down the days!

We have been so busy lately, I have not taken any pics or had time to blog! We are closing on our house on the 18th and I am sooo excited! We went yesterday to measure for new countertops and flooring.. We have been spending every minute packing and getting things ready for the movers. They come on the 9th of September. I am so sad to leave our wonderful neighbors.. The Bensons and the Swaenopoels have been such wonderful neighbors and I hate to leave them.. BUT... we will only be a few streets over.. YEP.. we bought in the same neighborhood that we have been renting in for the past 2 years. This location is awesome.. we are close to everything, great schools and great people. As soon as I can, I will post pics of the house and of my growing belly. I said this time around I would be much better at taking weekly pics. So tomorrow I will take my WEEK 17 pic. Abby has been sick lately so we have not been doing too much.. She loves the pool so I have been taking her swimming and I have been enjoying my water aerobics at Lifetime Fitness! Abby goes back to school on the 2nd of September and also starts her new gymnastics class AND she is going to be in the choir at church. What a busy 2 year old! Check back tomorrow for some pics.

No comments: