Thursday, August 7, 2008

Baby Taylor Update

I went for my 16 week check up today and everything looks great! Thank goodness! Dr. Friedman says this one is quite active.. He/she was moving all over the place today so it took him forever to find the heartbeat. When he did, it was very strong!! I am just thrilled! We will find out the sex of the baby on August 25th! Stephen, unfortunately will be traveling on this day so Abby and I will make the doctor visit together.. She keeps telling me it is a girl.. we shall see!

2 comments:

Andi said...

I'm so glad everything went well!! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!

Britney said...

Wow- I cannot believe I ran across your blog on here:) Thanks sooo much for the tables...They look so great in the living room. I have been meaning to email- but since I found you on here I wanted to tell you to keep me updated on the house:)We are definitely interested. Thanks again.
Have a great week!!!