Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Still doing OK!!

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is still ok! Wyatt is still getting big and is weighing in at 5 pounds 8 ounces! I am still on bedrest and will be 33 weeks tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers.. They are working!!!! I needed to make it to 34 weeks and I am almost there! We hope he stays put until Stephen returns on the 12th!!! We will keep you posted! On another note.. We are soooo proud of Abby! She will be 3 next month and has been extremely attached to her paci! We have tried and tried to get rid of it but nothing worked! On Sunday morning, she walked over to the trash can and threw them away.. Then she got down on the floor and just cried! It was so sad.. but Daddy took her to the toy store and let her pick out a prize. She has been doing so great! No paci now for 53 hours and counting! YAY ABBY!!!!! You are now a BIG GIRL!!!!!

1 comment:

Andi said...

I will be praying that baby Wyatt stays put for just a while longer....hang in there! I so feel your "pain" with Abby and the paci. Ella is 2 1/2 and is completely addicted to her paci. I've tried so hard to make it strictly for bedtime, but have been unsuccessful in that adventure. She is getting better by not having so much when she's playing....she mostly wants it when she's tired & cranky or has a bobo. I don't know how we're going to get rid of it...I keep telling her paci's are for babies and she's a big girl. She wants a pink barbie jeep and I told her she couldn't get one until she got rid of the paci...I'm just praying for a miracle and that she'll just give it up on her own!!