Monday, November 24, 2008

WYATT UPDATE/BEDREST

Well for some reason I knew this time was going to come again. I am on bedrest again! Dr. Friedman says everything looks great so thank goodness for those steroid shots! I am 32 week (almost) so Wyatt needs to just hang out a little longer. My doctor said if I can hold off for another 2-3 weeks we will be in good shape. He will definitely make his arrival before Christmas! :) He is weighing in at 5 pounds! That is great news! Please keep us in your prayers as we are hoping to avoid another NICU journey! If not, we surely know what to expect and how to handle the NICU. My sweet Abby spent a month there but I don't know if Daddy can handle that again! WE are all staying strong and in hopes I can make it another few weeks! Thanks to everyone for your help during this time! I know poor Abby is ready for all of this to be over! She wants her MOMMY to hold her!

3 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

you are in my prayers for that little booger stays put.
Have a wonderful thanksgiving and enjoy having your feet up.

Mitch and Cindy said...

Oh Brandi, I am so sorry! Be strong, this too shall pass. We will be keeping y'all in our prayers!!! I feel your pain. Emily is now 4 lbs and is going into a crib this week. We have to take a CPR class tomorrow and take the car seat in for a car seat test. Sounds like she might be coming home soon. I HOPE! Good luck and do as your told.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Brandy, I didn't even realze you were on bedrest until I saw this post! I've been out of the loop on the boards lately. I'll be thinking of you guys and saying extra prayers. :) (And extra hugs for Abby!)

Oh, and the pettiskirts came from a little shop on Hwy 6 and W. Little York called Rattle Tattle. They were only $38 a piece! Y'all have a happy Thanksgiving. :)