Friday, December 19, 2008

No baby yet!

I feel huge and so ready to have this baby! Abby keeps asking everyday when her brother will be here! We may just be blessed with a Christmas baby! Who knows!! We are waiting patiently everyday! Yes.. I am only 35 weeks along but that is GREAT for me! The doctors call everyday to make sure I am still hanging in there.. I have my last progesterone shot on Monday and then YAY!!!! no more of those horrible shots!!! Wyatt is weighing in at 6 pounds! Thank you God for watching over me! I am ready to be a Mommy of 2 sweet Taylor kids! :)

3 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

i'm so excited for you. maybe Santa is wanting Wyatt to come the same day he does. i'm so glad to hear you are making it.
That blessed little boy has decided he isn't coming one day too soon.

keep those feet up!
and have a great Christmas

Cathy Noble said...

Such a blessing! Hes going to be just perfect!

Mitch and Cindy said...

6 lbs, wow! That's great.