Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What a weekend!


Abby and Papaw

Abby waiting for Londen and checking out the flowers


Peekaboo... Abby met a little friend and rode a ride with her



Weeeeeeee.. Abby and Londen
Abby and Granpa Mike



Abby and I flew to Mississippi this past Thursday. My Mom called earlier in the week to let me know she was going to be admitted to the hospital for surgery. My Mom had two arteries that were 99% blocked to her heart. She had surgery Thursday morning and received a stint and balloon in each. Abby and I arrived late Thursday with my Dad patiently waiting for us at the airport. My Mom usually comes with him and I could tell he was a little nervous. I was very anxious to get to the hospital on Friday.. Abby was so excited to see Mamaw and Papaw and of course Parris and Londen. My Mom was able to go home that weekend. Thank goodness she is ok. While she rested, we took Abby to the fair. Thanks to my Dad, I was able to go. My doctor told me I could not over do it on the trip, so my Dad rented me a Scooter for the fair! It was nice and I sat the entire time I was at the fair. Thank you Londen for riding all of the rides with Abby! She had a blast!!! I sure wish we could have stayed longer! I am now not allowed to travel until after the baby is born. So the holidays will take place at our home this year. Sunday night Abby and I headed back to Texas and Stephen and his Dad met us at the airport. Abby enjoyed getting to see Grandpa Mike for a few days! I am exhausted and will take some time to rest the next few days!!! Oh.... and Monday we had an ultrasound and Baby Wyatt is getting big! He is getting close to 2 pounds! WOW! Dr. Friedman says there are no signs of pre term labor and I may end up going all the way this time!

2 comments:

Cathy Noble said...

Such good news all the way around! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Shea Stringer Long said...

I'm so glad your mom is doing great. Take care and rest. Wyatt needs to stay cozy until the very end.
keep us posted.