Thursday, October 23, 2008

Birthday


Last week was my 33rd birthday! I can't believe I am 33!!! On Friday morning, the 17th Abby and I went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate my birthday with my friend Stacey and her daughter Ashlyn.. Abby thought it was so funny that I got a birthday sticker and tokens! :) Of course I gave them to her.. That night, Stephen and Abby took me to HB, our favorite Japanese Restaurant.. It was quite yummy! Then, they surprised me with a new watch! I needed one so bad! On Saturday, Grammy kept Abby for the night.. Stephen and I stayed in, rented movies and ordered take out and did nothing. It was wonderful. On Sunday, we headed over to pick up Abby. She was so excited to see me bc she had helped make me a birthday cake. It was the best birthday cake I have ever had because she made it! She was so happy... so it was a great day! Whataburger and Chocolate cake!!!!!

3 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

hey Brandi, tell Abby she did a great job. b/c that pic makes me want some cake, NOW!!
ok the dog is eyeing that cake and looks like he's about to pounce.

Shea Stringer Long said...

and of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Mitch and Cindy said...

Happy Birthday! Good to see you are doing well.