Friday, October 10, 2008

First Haircut


Abby and Mrs. Sandra

Checking out the hairdryer


I'm getting verrry sleepy.



Trimming the sides




Sitting still

Before pic..



For some reason, my sweet Abigail does not have much hair. People ask me all the time if I cut it that short. NO!! Poor thing wants LONG hair sooo bad. I told her it would be long very soon. It was growing kind of funky so I took her in while I was home in Mississippi. Sandra, the lady that used to cut my hair when I was little, just happened to have some time Sunday morning for us to drop in before our flight back to Houston.. So we loaded everyone up in the car to take the 5 minute drive to the hair salon. My Mom was able to come with us for her daily walk since it was so close to the house. I am so excited she was there with us for this. Since she lives so far, she misses alot of Abby's firsts. Abby was sooo excited. She sat very still the entire time. Now her hair has a little shape to it. hehehee... Maybe by the time she starts kindergarten she will have long hair. She wants to wear a ponytail like Mommy.

No comments: