Friday, June 13, 2008

Visit to Mississippi

Abby and I made the annual trip to MS for our Jones Family Reunion. We got there on Thursday, the 5th and attended Parris and Londen's fast pitch softball game at Northwest Rankin. I can't believe they are both on the same team.. Parris will be in 7th grade and made the high school team. Abby had a blast hanging out with her older cousins and their friends. The reunion started Friday night at my aunt's house in Brandon. Then, Saturday morning, everyone came to my mom's house for lots of food, swimming, jumping in the bounce houses and creeping through the 50 foot inflatable maze. We went fishing, swam some more, ate more, etc.. It was great to all of my aunts, uncles,and cousins from all over. There were relatives from Mississippi, Georgia, Texas, Florida, etc.. We had a great time. After sleeping in really late on Sunday, Abby and I spent the rest of the day swimming. She is getting so brave and ready for her swim lessons (she starts June 23rd.) She was jumping off the diving board in her floaties! Monday was pretty relaxing.. we stayed around the house and played with Trigger the dog, Londen and Parris. Then we were off to the airport Tuesday morning. Abby loves flying and is now a frequent flyer on Southwest! I would show you some pics but I forgot my camera card still in Stephen's office back in Texas. So, I don't have any pics! But we had a wonderful time! Thank you Mamaw and Papaw! We had a great time! We are looking forward to seeing everyone in July in Panama City! We can't wait!!!

No comments: