Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A day out with Mommy






















I don't go into downtown Houston unless it is to eat lunch with Grammy or a doctor's appointment or something.. This city is soooo big, I just end up getting lost every time I go.. Well, last Friday, I had to go into town.. With Abby in tow, I decided we would make a day out of it. Because our favorite little place, The Castle, was closed for repairs, we drove into Sugarland. We visited the Children's Museum and had a nice time. Afterwards, we went across the street and had lunch and dessert at this cute CAFE"! The cookies were a hit. Abby was presented a plate with 3 cookies and they let her decorate them. Then off to Sweet and Sassy for a manicure and pedicure. This was Abby's first visit to the little spa so she thought it was GREAT! She sat patiently while they painted her toes and fingers! After a full day, she fell asleep as soon as we got in the car! What a day!

No comments: