Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

Ok.. here are 7 things you may not know about me!

1. I can't stand dishes in the sink.. I don't know how many times we wash dishes each day, but it is alot!
2. I love COFFEE! I am addicted to Ooh La La's Classic Turtle Latte. My car just turns into their parking lot every morning!
3. I am deathly afraid of heights! I can't even get into my own attic! My heart starts beating VERY fast!
4. I am a schedule freak! I like to have things pre-planned. I think that is the teacher in me. I like to know what I am going to be doing for the entire week! I used to write it all down and I had post it notes everywhere!!! Now that I quit teaching and am now home, I quit doing that and I am getting much better. If I am a little late somewhere or miss something, who cares!
5. I talk to my mother EVERYDAY! We talk first thing in the morning and at night!
6. I met my husband while we were walking our dogs! We also discovered we were neighbors in our apartment complex! We were spoiled living next door to each other!
7. I am left handed! That always surprises people! Watch me write on a chalkboard or dry erase board and you sure can tell!!
Now I tag, Alyssa, Cori, and Stacey!

No comments: