Thursday, February 7, 2008

And We are off!!!!!!

Tomorrow, we leave for Mississippi for a short stay and then off to DISNEY WORLD! We fly out of Houston Hobby Airport at 4:50 and will arrive in Jackson at 6:00. This weekend, I will be attending a shower for my friend Robin and then Abby will be attending her first RODEO on Sunday night! On the 14th, Valentine's Day, Abby and I will be flying to Orlando to meet Stephen. Stephen had to go a few days early for work.. I wonder if he will go to Magic Kingdom before we get there??heheheh?? I don't know who is more excited, me or Abby!!! We have 2 dinners planned with Cinderella and 1 breakfast at the Cape May Cafe' with Mickey and Friends. Be sure to check out our post when we return on the 19th for our Adventures at Disney World!!!

2 comments:

Andi said...

We can't wait until Disney either....I think I'm way more excited than my kids. Please give me a call when you get there so we can meet up at the parks!! Hopefully, we will see you in Brandon, before we venture off to Disney!!

Andi said...

We can't wait until Disney either....I think I'm way more excited than my kids. Please give me a call when you get there so we can meet up at the parks!! Hopefully, we will see you in Brandon, before we venture off to Disney!!