Monday, May 4, 2009

Congratulations!

WOW! Where does the time go? I have been so bad about keeping up with my blog. We are so busy around here as I am sure everyone else is... With Abby's school, playdates, gymnastics, now dance, AND going to the Y daily we are so busy! I had to get on here and say CONGRATS to my two sweet nieces. Londen and Parris both play for the high school softball team at Northwest Rankin. Londen is a Junior this year and Parris is a 7th grader~ yes a 7th grader and plays for the highschool. These two girls are fantastic ball players! They should be.. they have been playing their entire life..Sports run through those Ladners' veins! Anyway, they won STATE CHAMPS this past weekend! I am so proud of you! Here is the link from the Clarion Ledger!!! http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20090503/SPORTS06/905030340/1117/Lady+Cougars++wait+over

1 comment:

Shea Stringer Long said...

I had heard they won. That is so exciting. I know you are a proud aunt!