Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wonderful~ Abby age 3 and Wyatt age 1 month




Life is great these days! Eventhough I am sleep deprived and feel like I never sit, I can't complain. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who provides for us so I can stay home and watch these two beautiful kids grow. Abby just turned 3 the beginning of January and Wyatt turned 1 month today! Times flies! Before we know it, he will be 6 months old. On another note, congrats to my cousin Christina on the birth of her baby girl, Marie Kate Woolwine. I have to post a pic of this cute baby girl.. Congrats Christina and Daniel!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe it has been 1 month!! They are both so beautiful and healthy:) Are ya'll gonna make it to the rodeo this year?

this mommy said...

I LOVE Abby's cut. It is just too cute!