Saturday, January 5, 2008

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL!!!!











Today was a big day for us! I can't believe my baby girl turned 2! Boy, how time flies! It is amazing to me that two years ago Abby was not due to come into this world until March 1, 2006, but she arrived 8 weeks early on January 5th, 2006. She weighed 4 pounds 4 ounces and was 17 inches long. Although she was very healthy, thank goodness, she was unable to come home from the hospital. She stayed in the NICU for a month before being able to come home! That was a tough time for all of us! Now look where we are! We are so blessed and I thank God everyday for my little princess! WE LOVE YOU ABBY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

4 comments:

Mitch and Cindy said...

HAPPY BITHDAY!!! Love, Emma

Mitch and Cindy said...

Emma can't spell...birthday

Anonymous said...

Abby you and I are kindred spirits...we started out life the same way, with some struggles and have been such blessings. Hey, did you know we have the same nightgown???I am wearing my monkey gown right now!!!!
Love,

The Honea Family said...

Happy Birthday Abby! What a fun day it looks like you had!